I realised today that it’s been a while since I did a lil but of an update for you. So what’s going on in my life?
- I’m going back to work tomorrow!!!! After six weeks off (I work in a school) it’s my last day of the summer holiday (*cries*)!! However, last term I got promoted! I will be stepping up into my new role as a ‘Medical’ Teaching Assistant… I’m a little nervous but I did start to work a little bit in this role in the last few weeks of July so it’s not too daunting.
- Career change?? Already? So, I just said that I’m about to be starting a new job, but I’m already into the next thing! Thing is, I have a creative writing degree and it would be my DREAM to write for a living. So, I’m trying to make that happen. I’ve joined People Per Hour and I’m going to try and get my name out there as a freelancer and, the goal is to, work from home one day!
- Anxiety! I have only had two panic attacks since beginning on holiday, and that’s super good for me! However, I am starting to worry that going back to work will trigger them again. Obviously being off from work has been good for me. Maybe I should never go back again? Okay…
- My sister is getting married next year, and I’m going to be Maid of Honour! Exciting!
- I’m so glad I’ve resurrected my blog. I’m honestly loving writing on here and hope you all enjoy it too!
- I’m going to be 23 in three weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Scary.
So life’s not been super exciting, but I’m still feeling a lil apprehensive about all the things going on, as usual! Thought I’d update you anyhow!
Hope you’re all having a wonderful Septmeber (it’s almost winter, wooooo!!). Whatever you are doing, whether you’re going back to, or even starting, school, college, uni. Whether you’re starting a new job, glad to be rid of the kids after the hols, or whether you’ve been at work the whole time- have a great nearly-autumn!