Thank you for nominating me for the Liebster Award. I have nominated 11 blogs for the same award, the rules are as follows…
1) Acknowledge the blog who nominated you for this award.
2) Answer 11 questions the blogger gave you.
3) Give 11 random facts about yourself.
4) Nominate 11 blogs.
5) Notify them.
6) Give them 11 questions to answer.
So, here goes with my answers…
1. What is a moment in your life that changed the rest of your life forever?
When I got accepted to university! I spent all of my school life being on ‘average’ grades (turns out B’s aren’t average and my friends were just brainiacs). But for once in my life I was proud of myself and believed I was actually maybe a tiny bit clever.
2. Since your first blog post, have you learned anything? What was it?
I’ve learnt how lovely the blogging community is! I’ve made so many friends, and I only have ninety-something followers!
3. If you could give any piece of advice right now, what would you say?
Don’t live your life for other people. Do what you want to and make yourself happy. Don’t worry about what other people are doing or what seems ‘right’. There is no right and wrong, there is only what works for you.
4. What kind of mark would you like to leave in someone’s life?
I want people to say that I am a good friend and I’m fun to be around.
5. Are there any regrets you feel right now? Could you mend them if you were able to?
I don’t think I have any regrets, but if I did I would certainly try to fix them.
6. What was your favorite childhood movie or book growing up?
The first Harry Potter book came out when I was 6 and the films followed. They are my childhood.
7. Do you like playing games? What is your favorite game?
Yaaaas!! I loooove games, especially bored games. I love this board game called Obama Llama, a rhyming/celebrity-based board game. Give it a go if you’ve never tried it! 😆
8. What is your favorite food to eat?
9. What could you go without for a month? (Choose something that wouldn’t be easy)
I could honestly go without my phone for a month. I feel like it’s attached to my hand for pure convenience, but I grew up without that convenience. I could probably do it if I needed to, and sometimes a part of me wants to!
10. Who in your life has made a lasting impression?
My uni friends. There’s something to be said for friends who saw you through the toughest time of your life.
11. If you could do one small thing to help another person today, what would it be?
Tell all the people that read my blog that I am always available to talk to.
11 random facts about me:
- I have hyper mobility in my thumbs so they bend back on themselves. It’s a great party trick.
- I have loads of friends over the age of 40 who have kids my age…
- I am not naturally blonde (!)
- I love my cat but I want a pug.
- I have been driving for four years!
- The Killers are my fave.
- I used to love 1D and I’ve seen them live 5 times.
- I live in Devon on the edge of Dartmoor and I’m also near the sea which I love!
- There’s nothing I love more than Christmas.
- I am a teaching assistant in a secondary school so I work with 11-18 year olds and I love it.
- I live in pyjamas.
Thank you to https://nobledevotionblog.wordpress.com/ for nominating me for this award!
My nominated blogs: