Today, I’m going to share with you my collection of lip products. I have a lot more than this but I didn’t want to bore you. These are my faves.
I’m going out tonight for a birthday meal and I can’t decide which colour to go for!!
1) My ‘top brand’ lip product is YSL’s no. 1, bright red lip stick. This is a classic and absolutely beautiful.
2) This next one is a Primark Complete Crayon, Lip & Cheek. I’ve never actually used it for my cheeks, but I love the lip colour. This one’s in the shade Heartbreak. It’s a really nice berry, purple-y colour.
3) Up next, its the Rimmel Lasting Finish 1000 Kisses lip tint & balm. One end is like a felt tip pen tint and the other is a balm for gloss. Again, a really nice colour but doesn’t stay on too well. I also find this one bleeds quite badly and it all comes off apart from the edges of the lips, which looks a bit weird.
4) Again, a Primark lip crayon (can you tell I like these?) This one is in the shade Bare All. As you might know, I love a nude lip, so this one is fab.
5) Last, but (deffo) not least, the W7 Mega Matte Lips in the shade Two Bob. I absolutely looooove this colour and I am really in love with a matte lip at the moment.
Hope you enjoyed my run-through of my lip collection, lemme know what you like!