I’m so excited that the evenings are getting darker and the nights are getting colder. You may think I’m crazy, but I just hate the summer and I’m a bit of a Mrs Clause so when it starts to get a little bit autumny (and Christmassy) I couldn’t be happier. Here are a few things I am most excited about getting to do this autumn, and why I love it soooo much (and you should too!)
2. My birthday!- September 23rd is officially the last day of summer, meteorlogically, so that means it’s the start of autumn, right??
3. Halloween (and pumpkin carving).
6. Dark evenings.
7. Comfort food (ALL THE HOT CHOCOLATE WITH ALL THE CREAM).
8. Sleeping in twenty layers.
9. Crunchy, colourful leaves.
11. Thick jumpers– This year, some of my faves are from Zara (keep your eyes peeled for a blog post).
12. The fashion generally– oranges and browns and yellows, lovely warm boots, snuggley scarfs and big fluffy coats. AND HATS.
13. The smell– urgh, remember that crisp morning smell? *swoons*
14. Frosty mornings– especially those ones where you don’t have to get up and you can stay in your PJ’s all day.
15. The countdown to Christmas!!! 🎅🏼
All photos from: instagram.com/prettyvisitors_