Is it just me, or is it that time of year? Summer’s over, and all there is to do is WORK, right? We can all start to feel a lil bit stressed, if not more than we already are. Here are some great tips I’ve picked up to make my life that tiny bit less stressful. They really worked for me, so why not try a few?
- Get up a little bit earlier in the morning.
- Prepare your work bag, your outfit, your schools books (everything) the night before.
- Write things down! Appointments, meetings, even social events.
- Say ‘no’ if you don’t want to do something.
- Set goals. Daily goals, weekly goals, and an ultimate goal.
- Have priorities.
- Spend more time on yourslef. ‘You time’ is v important- work can make you forget the real you.
- Unclutter, clean and tidy up.
- Smile more.
- Say hello to more people.
- Breath slower.
- Stop. Breathe.
- Read more.
- Try new things.
- Notice the little things.
- Appreciate your friends.
- Laugh at things (not inappropriate things…)
- If you look nice, you feel nice.
- Don’t try to be perfect.
- LOOK UP.
- If plan A doesn’t work, try another method.
- Pay attention to how you feel.
- Pay attention to your mental state.
- Get to work earlier.
- Arrange a meet-up with a friend you haven’t seen in ages.
- Keep a journal or diary.
- You have opinions and let them be heard without fear or shame.
- Keep family and support close.
- You can’t change others- you can only change your attitude towards them.
- You can’t change situations either, just your view on it.
- Get at least 8 hours of sleep a night.
- Talk to people.
- Tell others what a good job they’re doing.
- Be proud of what you have achieved every day.
- Never take anything for granted.
- Love your pets (or get one).
- Take each day as it comes.
If this post helps just one person, then I’m happy.
Remember, your life is about YOU.